My MMATS System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D Good thinkin ;)

OP
OP
FAT SS

FAT SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my z71 tahoe brand new back in 2001 and now it has 260,600 miles on it. Original motor replaced tranny at 200k. I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old son. I used to detail it every weekend. It's a losing battle with sippy cups and whatever they eat in it. Now its whatever lol. The best thing I did was put the myron davis headrests in it. Congrats on the child man. Still love them SLIDES!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my z71 tahoe brand new back in 2001 and now it has 260,600 miles on it. Original motor replaced tranny at 200k. I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old son. I used to detail it every weekend. It's a losing battle with sippy cups and whatever they eat in it. Now its whatever lol. The best thing I did was put the myron davis headrests in it. Congrats on the child man. Still love them SLIDES!

Hey I had a 01 z71 tahoe too! I miss it alot and wish I wouldve just kept it as a project car (unfortunately I didn't know about TYF then). O god... I'm so OCD about cleanliness especially interiors... I'll brace myself now for the future spilled drinks on the fresh leather...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts