My install - Pioneer DD & Headrest & iPad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats the exact same HU i have. did you see any type of way to use the factory buletooth mic instead of running the poineer one. I like the way the factory bluetooh is setup and want to retain the way it operates.

no idea as I didn't have factory bluetooth. I'm guessing no though, because factory bluetooth goes through onstar, so i'm almost positive you can't

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
oh.......well the search continues. I think I can keep it if I just dont hook up the bluetooth on the pioneer

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this tread is a ill old but Nathan how did you get ur screen to show ur ipad. The reason I ask is I have a Pioneer Fb900 and I'm trying to get my Ipad 3 videos to work. I am using the iPod wiring connector. I have the videos from the iPod working just not the ipad

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this tread is a ill old but Nathan how did you get ur screen to show ur ipad. The reason I ask is I have a Pioneer Fb900 and I'm trying to get my Ipad 3 videos to work. I am using the iPod wiring connector. I have the videos from the iPod working just not the ipad

I'll have to try it on my brothers radio to remember. I think there's a button on the right side you hit to go from audio/music to video input

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
After you did your install. Did your USB port in the console still work. And do I need the gmos LAN 02 OR the gmos LAN 012. Thanks in advance!!!!

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After you did your install. Did your USB port in the console still work. And do I need the gmos LAN 02 OR the gmos LAN 012. Thanks in advance!!!!

I never had the USB in the console, and I used the GM LAN 012

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes u will lose it. I don't think any of the adapters have it included in the wiring

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
Put in my radio today. Sounds MUCH better than the factory. Even turned the signal up on the Gmos LAN 02 so now I bose system sounds a lot clearer. Was thinking about tearing the Bose stuff out but changed my mind. Next thing is the chameleon monitors and a set of subs. Then I am done.....as far as the audio goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89

Latest posts