my 99 2-door lifted Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that looks real good! Should definitely smoke the corners and taillights though and remove the Z71 stickers like mentioned.

OP
OP
B

briankgray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks everyone. I had planned to do all of those things, including removing the side molding trim, but I really need to sell it. Let me know if you know anyone interested.

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude... If I were you I would keep it. It's such a bad-ass truck.

On the other side of the coin, I would totally take this Tahoe off your hands if you happened to live within driving distance and I wasn't strapped for cash.

OP
OP
B

briankgray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think we're all part of the "strapped for cash" club lately. I appreciate the kind remarks.

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we're all part of the "strapped for cash" club lately. I appreciate the kind remarks.

Yeah, it is unfortunate. Times are a bit tough. I decided to sell my RX-7 (even though I love that car and have lots of memories with it), to rectify the situation. But when it gets sold though, that'll help me out and maybe I'll even have some money to put towards a new exhaust setup for my truck :happy107:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
him__chase