My 2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bxcliff

Reaction score
I was testing out my new camera and thought she looked pretty good. I bought a second-hand HD hood that I'm waiting to find someone to help me prep for install. Don't ask me why I had to put a mismatched color hood on, it been there for years, and its finally time for it to go :Big Laugh:
Denali Pic (2).jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was testing out my new camera and thought she looked pretty good. I bought a second-hand HD hood that I'm waiting to find someone to help me prep for install. Don't ask me why I had to put a mismatched color hood on, it been there for years, and its finally time for it to go :Big Laugh:
View attachment 278295
Looks good!:)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did you get rid of them?
Because i could not retrofit the badass morimoto mini H1 8.0 bi xenon projectors into them. The projectors were not mounted the same way as the OEM ones, so the morimoto projectors could not be mounted up to these housings. I was bummed cuz I love the wrap around LED tube. But the HIDs in the morimoto projectors perform way better than the LEDs I was running in these aftermarket housings with the cheap projector.

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
Because i could not retrofit the badass morimoto mini H1 8.0 bi xenon projectors into them. The projectors were not mounted the same way as the OEM ones, so the morimoto projectors could not be mounted up to these housings. I was bummed cuz I love the wrap around LED tube. But the HIDs in the morimoto projectors perform way better than the LEDs I was running in these aftermarket housings with the cheap projector.
I had the halo headlights for a while but didn't like the look anymore and I've noticed a lot of people started to get the same one so I wanted to switch it up and I've gotten a lot of compliments.

OP
OP
Bxcliff

Bxcliff

Reaction score
I've done a lot of work on this truck since it was given to me by my dad. My parents had bought it with 5,000 miles back in 04 and it's been the family truck until we bought a 08 Suburban LTZ. My dad loved chrome back in the early 2000's so once I got ahold of it I really changed the look. I started working on this truck when I was in high school and now I'm graduating from college with my bachelor's.

I was thinking of making my own thread to keep record and share all the work I've done to it, should I do it?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done a lot of work on this truck since it was given to me by my dad. My parents had bought it with 5,000 miles back in 04 and it's been the family truck until we bought a 08 Suburban LTZ. My dad loved chrome back in the early 2000's so once I got ahold of it I really changed the look. I started working on this truck when I was in high school and now I'm graduating from college with my bachelor's.

I was thinking of making my own thread to keep record and share all the work I've done to it, should I do it?
Always nice to keep a family rig in the family! Nice work on it! Keep up and start a build thread! We love build threads here! Lol.
I had the halo headlights for a while but didn't like the look anymore and I've noticed a lot of people started to get the same one so I wanted to switch it up and I've gotten a lot of compliments.
I did halos as well on my Denali and I didn’t stick with them for very long. Lol. I still really like the look of those headlights you have though. I miss them haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne