my '07 Trailblazer SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Breezy whats up? I just sold my SS in March and picked up a Tahoe. I loved the SS and thought is was a great ride, but the fuel mileage was killing me. I had to drive it like a little old lady just to sqeak by with 16 MPG. That is not how I wanted to drive so now I have the Tahoe. I never got around to modding it and felt it had plenty of get up and go for my daily driver.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
They sure do look sweet. I love hte TBSS, but the interior is absolutely terrible. I hate all the TB/envoy interiors. it really does feel like a rental car.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im actually glad i got rid of mine for the Yukon. first of all, should have trusted Consumer Reports when they said the Trailblazer was "worse than average". I didnt want to believe em cuz I wanted the truck so bad... until I finally bought one and drove it for myself......

Truck was poorly built. Interior was rental car quality and the transmission is weak. Rebuilding the transmission is a must if you plan on gettin on the gas pedal all day. And you kinda have to jump on the gas if you buy the SS version of the Blazer. mine had problems left and right, all up and down. so i figured i might as well get rid of the thing now while its still early and save me major headaches in the future!!

Same reason why I got rid of my 06 TB..had a feeling alot of problems were coming. I liked the interior, it was more the build quality in the end. ( shocks, struts, swaybar, swaybar endlinks, fan clutch and fan belt)

Last edited:

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was an 06 and I had 59,000 on it when i sold it. I never had any issues with it that the dealer did not take care of. I actually liked the interior and got spoiled by the heated seats and rainsense wipers.

Porkins

Dead Terrorist
Reaction score
I have a 06 Trailblazer LS and I really like it. I've only had two problems with it, rough idle (fixed with a $6 can of Carb Cleaner) & bad fuel sensor (Dealership wants $598 to fix).

OP
OP
R.Beezy

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
Hey Breezy whats up? I just sold my SS in March and picked up a Tahoe. I loved the SS and thought is was a great ride, but the fuel mileage was killing me. I had to drive it like a little old lady just to sqeak by with 16 MPG. That is not how I wanted to drive so now I have the Tahoe. I never got around to modding it and felt it had plenty of get up and go for my daily driver.

Mine was an 06 and I had 59,000 on it when i sold it. I never had any issues with it that the dealer did not take care of. I actually liked the interior and got spoiled by the heated seats and rainsense wipers.

wassup bruh!! were you on the tbbsowners.com forums too? ya the gas on those things were breakin my pockets even though gas aint all that expensive as it was before. i had the 1ss version... im assuming yoou had the 3ss version coz of the heated seats but i never knew they had reainsense wipers ???

but anyway, congrats on your new whip. looks good!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz