my '07 Trailblazer SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Good lookin' would look even better w/o that Taco in the drive next to it.;)

OP
OP
R.Beezy

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
just from a couple of other forums. his old black s10 ss was fire.

oh ya that truck was mean. he went thru a couple other trucks also...

now i guess hes stuck on the TBSS phase for the meantime. hes got 2 of em now, one for him that he barely drives (not street legal, pushin around 600 horses) and another daily driver for his wifey LOL

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I almost bought a red TBSS, but decided on the Yukon instead. Sometimes i almost wish i had bought it.

OP
OP
R.Beezy

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
I almost bought a red TBSS, but decided on the Yukon instead. Sometimes i almost wish i had bought it.

im actually glad i got rid of mine for the Yukon. first of all, should have trusted Consumer Reports when they said the Trailblazer was "worse than average". I didnt want to believe em cuz I wanted the truck so bad... until I finally bought one and drove it for myself......

Truck was poorly built. Interior was rental car quality and the transmission is weak. Rebuilding the transmission is a must if you plan on gettin on the gas pedal all day. And you kinda have to jump on the gas if you buy the SS version of the Blazer. mine had problems left and right, all up and down. so i figured i might as well get rid of the thing now while its still early and save me major headaches in the future!!

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
im actually glad i got rid of mine for the Yukon. first of all, should have trusted Consumer Reports when they said the Trailblazer was "worse than average". I didnt want to believe em cuz I wanted the truck so bad... until I finally bought one and drove it for myself......

Truck was poorly built. Interior was rental car quality and the transmission is weak. Rebuilding the transmission is a must if you plan on gettin on the gas pedal all day. And you kinda have to jump on the gas if you buy the SS version of the Blazer. mine had problems left and right, all up and down. so i figured i might as well get rid of the thing now while its still early and save me major headaches in the future!!
Damn glad i didn't buy it then lol. I dont like CR though, they have said that about a lot of cars i or my family have had, and they turned out to be pretty good.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But they look some damn bad ass though. Guess looks can be deceiving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros