Must be a good sign?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami&NYC!

Looks to be in excellent condition! Nice low miles plus looks very well maintained. Hopefully you got some service records.

OP
OP
Heavy

Heavy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami&NYC!

Looks to be in excellent condition! Nice low miles plus looks very well maintained. Hopefully you got some service records.
Thanks! :)

A few service records here and there, nothing major done. Had my shop go through it and replaced all fluids and installed new plugs. It needed a battery so took it to the local Interstate store. It's going to sit for a bit until I start the build - will post progress pics.

OP
OP
Heavy

Heavy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those headlights look very interesting, I'm sure many people on here would love to know what they are.
Hey there, sorry for the late reply, been super busy like most these dayz. No idea what make of headlights are. They are pretty bright from what I can tell while driving at night. If I get more info on them, I will for sure post it. Good day!

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome find! Welcome and good luck with her! Wish mine was 2WD so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon

Latest posts