MSD Dashhawk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this any good for our trucks? I know it monitors like 1000 Parameters and all that good stuff. Anybody got any opinions on this unit?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I looked at that and was considering that or the Aeroforce Interceptor. I like the format of the Interceptor, just was more clean looking to me, especially with being able to mount it on my Apillar.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy has that in his F350. It has caught a few problems before it did any damage. It reads everything. This is prob the route i'm going. He recomends it to everyone. I've played with it myself man there is alot in information in this little thing. I like how you can set limit alarms so if your getting close to overheating or something it will let you know.

MyLowHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have one. It is pretty handy, but it does not work in my hoe. I use it in my Solstice. My Hoe is a 2k LTD. It probably works on the newer ones, but not older.

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres another unit I found today- Bully Dog performance has now introduced a Data Logger and Tuner for gas applications.

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/bullydog-tripledog-gt.htm

It can record all those great things like 0-60 Times and all that good stuff. The great thing about this unit is you are getting a data-logger unit and Tuner all in one package and it's almost as cheap as a stand alone data-logger only.

This will help for those who are looking for a bang for their buck tuner an want a data-logger all in one.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The EFILive V1 and V2s are dataloggers as well. Just a whole nother level of monitoring :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA