Most recent GPS map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the most recent gps disk that's out there I've heard 2016 any clues

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk

That's right, 2016.

What we need to do is all of us contact GM AND HERE! (formerly Navteq) at the same time and maybe GM will tell Here! to make us an update. I've tried before but there weren't any takers.

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right, 2016.

What we need to do is all of us contact GM AND HERE! (formerly Navteq) at the same time and maybe GM will tell Here! to make us an update. I've tried before but there weren't any takers.
Here here man now I'll be stuck going over the old bridge here in Laramie Wyoming forever

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I agree with swathdiver. 2016 is the latest. I have emailed GM and HERE several times with no luck. Maybe if more people would harass them, we could get an updated disk.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doubtful, even there android/apple app has bad reviews for being outdated, by the way that app is free, you are better off using waze, google, apple, garmin. garmin upates quarterly, waze can be updated on the fly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas