more performance out of my 03 burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scris74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
where should I start cold air intake dual exhaust I want a faster trucks all advice would help thanks

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
start off with a CAI then some Lt headers corvette servo and a tune and that should wake up the truck well..maybe some fans also..after that it gets expensive with a stall gears and a cam and then going turbo or supercharger

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Long tube headers , Y pipe, free flow cats or gut them, full exhaust , intake, E Fans ( if yours doesn't have them, tune, lower gears, TBSS intake or a FAST intake, LS2 throttle body , shift kit for trans , better torque converter with a higher stall, posi , Cam, Heads , super charger. 6.0L engine, or a stroker kit for yours.

What kinda bank roll are you willing to spend? Are you willing to go F.I. Or do you wanna Stay Naturally aspirated ?

Last edited:

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im curious to hear some more on the FI aspect of this... been looking at trick performance and sts turbo setups, but wondering what other engine mods are needed. obviously transmission/rear end would need to be upgraded, but what about engine internals on a turbo/supercharger setup? i assume bigger injectors and probably fuel pump as well?

also, is the sts rear mount turbo any good, or is it just a lazy man's solution to getting into FI?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz