Monmouth, Oregon checking in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Nolan and I bought my first Yukon today. I'm having some problems with it, but I've explained that in another thread.

I was raised with Chevys and GMCs, and my Dad owns an identical (except color) 03 Yukon. He recently traded in a 96 Tahoe that he has driven since 2002. 260,000 miles and no problems except a tranny rebuild. He just kept it tuned up and the oil changed, and it was a reliable tank. Before that he had an '86 Suburban, which was equally reliable. That's why I'm a bit bummed that my new Yukon has issues.

Regardless of the outcome of this, I'm still a Yukon/Tahoe fan, and I intend to own one for a long time.

My other vehicles are a 1988 Jeep Wrangler and a 97 Subaru for commuting.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I had a place in Monmouth for awhile, my girlfriend at the time was going to WOU and I just commuted to Salem.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! you will enjoy it for sure

OP
OP
RumorsOFsurF

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from CT sorry to hear about your problems

Thanks! Most of the probs seem to have worked themselves out. I'm very happy now.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Welcome to the forum. I had a place in Monmouth for awhile, my girlfriend at the time was going to WOU and I just commuted to Salem.

My wife is almost finished with her bachelor's degree at WOU as well. It's her last term, thank God. I commute to Corvallis for work.

Thanks for the welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman