molded mud flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any updates on the recalled mud flaps? Got our '15 Yukon XL back in May. Decided at first that I didn't like the look of the mud flaps, but will probably talk myself into getting them before the snow and salt start hitting the roadways.

And yes, please, pics would be great.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing makes a new SUV look like a old station wagon unlike splash guards

No offense

Lol

Prormk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my rear GM splash guards don't fit right. The nub that's supposed to fit between the painted plastic and the lower black plastic isn't even close to fitting in there. It's like 3/4" off.

Does anyone know if the "recall" affected front AND rear? I've searched online and found other splash guards, still GM, that don't have this "nub", that are just flush. These same ones have the letters GMC molded on them. Mine don't have the GMC, and have the nub that is just riding on the painted portion of the rear plastic bumper. Both types are color matched white diamond tricoat.

Thanks

Prormk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out that the dealership installed Yukon splash guards instead of Yukon XL splash guards on my Yukon XL. Different part number, different fitment. Again, these are the OEM molded splash guards. So make sure you get the right ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artichoke