front of rear wheel mud guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BigPac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Their is no OEM options, curious if any AF options have been found?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think exact make model and year would be helpful here as there are some accessories that may work on the Tahoe, but not the Suburban. Especially when it comes to attaching things to the rear wheel well since the rear passenger door ends into the rear wheel well differently on the short wheel-base vs. the long wheel-base.

Admittedly this is a head scratcher; Why would such a thing be needed? What are you wanting to protect the front edge of the fender from?

Are you driving really fast through the mud in reverse?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any, usually the running board mounts in that area. If you find something, share it please for those who may not have running boards or steps.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think exact make model and year would be helpful here as there are some accessories that may work on the Tahoe, but not the Suburban. Especially when it comes to attaching things to the rear wheel well since the rear passenger door ends into the rear wheel well differently on the short wheel-base vs. the long wheel-base.

Admittedly this is a head scratcher; Why would such a thing be needed? What are you wanting to protect the front edge of the fender from?

material spins off of the wheels in 360 deg, that's why there is a wheel liner, albeit most of it comes off on the backside to straight up at 90 deg

OP
OP
B

BigPac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Snow builds up on the step and freezes, and the inner fender collects dirt mud, i liked how my old 02 denali capped off the ends of the running board to prevent this

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have mud guards on the front wheel wells?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10