Micro start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a micro start XP-1 that is pretty swollen and will need to be replaced. What are you guys using for a small form battery jump starter? I really loved mine and got about 4 years of use out of it. Not sure I want to go with the same brand again. Suggestions appreciated.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a micro start XP-1 that is pretty swollen and will need to be replaced. What are you guys using for a small form battery jump starter? I really loved mine and got about 4 years of use out of it. Not sure I want to go with the same brand again. Suggestions appreciated.
My kids the Halo and they like it and take it with them on camping trips:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not use any of them myself but 99% of them can simply have the battery pack replaced by opening it up and getting the battery p/n and doing a search online
most of the newer small handheld ones are lithium ion and most of the older ones are simply 2X6v rectangular batteries that you can get at many places.

OP
OP
S

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17