LTZ Autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 LTZ, with the autoride compressor. compressor runs excessively. New compressor too. Are the shocks autoride only, or autoride and mag ride?
I'm not deleting the autoride, just fixing it properly to OEM specs. Just want to know which rear shocks to order...

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2013 LTZ, with the autoride compressor. compressor runs excessively. New compressor too. Are the shocks autoride only, or autoride and mag ride?
I'm not deleting the autoride, just fixing it properly to OEM specs. Just want to know which rear shocks to order...
+1 to what George said. Also, yours may still have the part number sticker on them which you can usually see from the rear. Mine did and I used that to make sure I was getting the right part number from Rock Auto. Some say it doesn't matter, so it may not, but that's what I did.

OP
OP
T

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the Arnott shocks are cheapest at Summit. That's what I did for my front struts.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I am running the Arnott remanufactured shocks and they have served me well. I did have one fail and it was repalced under warranty. I needed an air line kit to go with them because the air connections are in a different location and the driver side line is short.

OP
OP
T

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM# 25979393 is the OEM part #. I go underneath today, both shocks holding air, and the compressor is no longer running excessively. Go figure !!! Something was sure making it run excessive last week, without any weight in the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic