Lower dash pieces for Denali console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAWYER2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I searched for the exact name and pics, but didn't find much. I also posted in the interior section, but it appears it doesn't get visited too much.

I picked up a complete 05' Denali interior for my 02 Suburban (here) and I didn't want to install anything till i get all the parts. The guy I bought the interior from has the Denali parts truck that it came out of, but he just needs to know exactly what it is I need. Does anyone have any pics of the dash pieces needed to put the 05 console in my 02 Suburban? Or the best way to technically describe what it is I need?

OP
OP
L

LAWYER2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
everything as in what? The entire Dashboard? I just want whatever I need to install the console. I probably should get the dash bezel to match though huh?

OP
OP
L

LAWYER2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, however that really doesn't help me much. I'm only interested in the EXACT parts needed to install my console.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
well...I'm pretty sure 2 guys at most have done the swap...and both were done some time ago (looked into this when I had my 01 tahoe).....sooo....with that said...

good luck!

OP
OP
L

LAWYER2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I understand, thanks for the input nonetheless ;=)

on a side note, Are these the pieces I'm looking for?

dashpic.jpg

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes you will need both lower dash panels and the console, though your pic shows stuff from a escalade. all 3 parts must be from an 03 or newer as the 02 and under stuff has a totally different console so none of the 3 parts match up.

OP
OP
L

LAWYER2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I decided to forego the Denali console. I may reconsider if the parts become readily available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12