Love them gas points

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol what can i say im a bit of a fat guy and my wife keeps the house pretty stocked.
Was able to rack up the points awhile back when the local gas station that gives points when you buy various products inside had milk where you got $0.10 for every gallon you bought in for a month. I have 4 kids and go through between 1-1/2 to 2 gallons a day. Saved a boat load in gas that month.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The best I can do here is $.20 a gallon. They build up at the Safeway where I shop and Chevron takes them. The Chevron about 2 blocks from here is in an affluent neighborhood and there prices are typically $.15 to $.20 higher than other Chevron's in town so I basically am getting the fuel for what the other Chevron's sell it for. Man, 2 steps forward and 1 step back. C'mon man!

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats why i like getting gas at a local Turkey hill (name of a chain for you non pa peeps). even without any points you get an automatic .03 off per gal and thier normal prices match the rest of the stations.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get prett good points through shell via qfc. My parents for whatever reason never use their point so i got 2 accounts. I've gotten up to $1.00 off

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a BP branded card for years. Used to get 20 gallons for $2.00 every two months or so. Lot of driving and shopping on that card. Rewards have cut way back these days but still get some cash credit on the monthly bill. That Kroger Turkey Hill deal isn't bad either and good for 30 gals. Great deal for diesel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons