lost in transmissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined the forum in hopes of finding a solution to our yukpn problem. Heres the issue, my cousins yukon shifts from 1st to 2nd great, then it hits 3rd and acts like its in neutral... so we bought a new trani and put in and guess what.. same problem. Im not familiar at all with these rigs so I could really use some help guys. Thanks a lot.

Bo.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you starting out in D when it does that?? No 3rd is more then likely a solenoid in the tranny or an internal leak.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

if the new tranny is doing the same thing, it sounds more like a TCM issue. Do you have the ability to scan for TCM codes? Possibly reflash the TCM? If it were a solenoid then the new tranny should have solved that.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Yes we start in D, but it does it in 3 as well.. the only way I can scan is limping it up to advanced and having them hook up to it..

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
obs has not tcm just a pcm. and get it scanned there are codes that do not set off cel light. report codes back here please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts