Los Angeles Daily car meets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Junior I'd like to join. Just mapped it and found two Carl's Jr.'s on Laurel Canyon Blvd, which one are you referring to?

Sorry Mat didn't even bothered looking here doesnt seem like a lot of people are interested... anyways here is the address

11509 Laurel Canyon Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340

Pm me for my phone Number if you're ever around and would like to chill

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mat didn't even bothered looking here doesnt seem like a lot of people are interested... anyways here is the address

11509 Laurel Canyon Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340

Pm me for my phone Number if you're ever around and would like to chill

damnnn I missed that one :chair:

how you guys been??

its been a while for me.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems I missed this post as well! I moved up to the Antelope Valley about 2 years ago, but still visit my hometown often
BTW Travieso or Fubar, any of you get the chance to cruise Van Nuys Blvd. before they shut it down again? It was the second Wed. of every month IIRC

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems I missed this post as well! I moved up to the Antelope Valley about 2 years ago, but still visit my hometown often
BTW Travieso or Fubar, any of you get the chance to cruise Van Nuys Blvd. before they shut it down again? It was the second Wed. of every month IIRC

Yea but too many cops and left

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos