Looking to Upgrade Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the Denali door trim panels say "Yukon Denali" but I am not sure about the seats. I think I remember them having something embroidered on them.

I did the Escalade swap in my 99 Tahoe and am very pleased with it. I am having my upolsterer replace the Cadillac emblems in the headrests with the new Tahoe font. Roughly $25.00 each headrest. I havent dugg too deep into removing the Cadillac name from the center console. It doesnt look too difficult to get off or cover up. I'll just have to get creative. Thats what its all about.

Is your interior gray? If so, the Denali interior would work better for you since I have only seen the Escalade interior in tan.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea that woodgrain trim panel is easy as hell to take off, acouple 10mls on the back, but you can have ppl make woodgrain pieces to put in there... they look pretty good when they come back from the shop..

OP
OP
hapyspaz

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the Denali door trim panels say "Yukon Denali" but I am not sure about the seats. I think I remember them having something embroidered on them.

I did the Escalade swap in my 99 Tahoe and am very pleased with it. I am having my upolsterer replace the Cadillac emblems in the headrests with the new Tahoe font. Roughly $25.00 each headrest. I havent dugg too deep into removing the Cadillac name from the center console. It doesnt look too difficult to get off or cover up. I'll just have to get creative. Thats what its all about.

Is your interior gray? If so, the Denali interior would work better for you since I have only seen the Escalade interior in tan.

Interior on the 99 2door I have now is gray. The 96 4 door Im going to be thinking of doing this to has a tan interior.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Just to give ya some more ideas on console and interior styles here are some pics of a yuk I almost bought before my denali.
sportutility432410.jpg
sportutility43248.jpg
sportutility43247.jpg

OP
OP
hapyspaz

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like I just looked at an RV interior! I mean, there are just peices of wood on that door that just dont make sense...

My center console I have is similar to that one though, just more of a pine color, not nearly as dark.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
there is just something i like about min, its not over done but still "classy", imho

IMG_6370.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg
IMG_6372.jpg
IMG_6373.jpg
IMG_6374.jpg
IMG_6376.jpg
IMG_6377.jpg
IMG_6378-1.jpg

its all real wood, not painted plastic.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
damn. too....much.... wood....
I'd much rather wrap my panels in leather/suade before i went wood. it reminds me of a boat with all that wood..