Looking to trade my Bench Seat for Buckets in Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeetaa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im interested. i have a suburban lt with buckets. black with white stitching as well.

i think we would need to swap the frames that the seats mount into as well.

im in st louis missouri and not sure how we would get the seats to each other though?

i have the bench. black with white stiching and i am interesed in swapping but im in ny

henryrod65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
seats

Johnboy, asking just in case you might know. I have a 2002 Yukon with 2nd row buckets and wanting to convert to bench(came with bench originally but converted to buckets but now I need the bench again). Been looking for a bench for a good while now and can't come across one.....but there are plenty of benches available for the 2007-2015 models and cheap. I was wondering if you've had past experience with modifying one of these newer model seats to a 2002?(I've done my fair share of modifications on plenty of different vehicles but never second row seats from a year that wont even line up to bolt up)I'm thinking it's very possible with some measurements,cuts,and welds but just wanted your input....Thank You!