Looking to trade my Bench Seat for Buckets in Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark985

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking for someone who has black leather buckets and wants a bench seat. I am in Slidell, La. I seen by other posts it should be an easy straight forward swap. Truck has 2k miles the seat is like new. Doesn't have heated seats and is not power fold. It's black with white stitching. If anyone is interested let me know I could do the swap by myself if needed. Thanks

Last edited:

hightech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wish you had Cocoa/Dune, I would be all over this, we have six kids and could really use the bench now

johnboy5388

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm from mobile/biloxi and have a 2015 yukon denali with black leather 2nd row bucket seats looking for bench. What model truck do you have? Is it the long or short version truck?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Im looking for someone who has black leather buckets and wants a bench seat. I am in Slidell, La. I seen by other posts it should be an easy straight forward swap. Truck has 2k miles the seat is like new. Doesn't have heated seats it's black with white stitching. If anyone is interested let me know I could do the swap by myself if needed. Thanks

Hey I'm from mobile/biloxi and have a 2015 yukon denali with 2nd row bucket looking for bench. What model truck do you have? Is it the long or short version truck?

OP
OP
M

Mark985

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Tahoe (short). I could send pics of the seat. Should be the same exact seats in the Yukon.

Last edited:

johnboy5388

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Tahoe (short). I could send pics of the seat. Should be the same exact seats in the Yukon.

Whats your phone number? You could email me at [email protected]

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Mines has only 1k miles on it with power and heated. It also black with white stitching

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im interested. i have a suburban lt with buckets. black with white stitching as well.

i think we would need to swap the frames that the seats mount into as well.

im in st louis missouri and not sure how we would get the seats to each other though?

johnboy5388

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can not swap seats from a suburban to a tahoe. They use different brackets. You could only swap seats with another suburban or yukon xl. Only short cab could swap with short cab and long cab with another long cab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz