Looking to lift my wife's Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
for the money I would go FTS it is a knuckle lift so track width will increase up front but u can change the offset of your wheels to adapt for that.

oddly zone is not bad for a budget lift and the best thing about them is the customer service they are all about taking care of the customer.

we put FTS on all the trucks we sell. and run 20x12s on most of them

we don't have any of the older body styles in stock. but im sure there are a few of the newer ones with 20x12 if you want to see what they look like http://www.arkansasdirectauto.net/vehicles

Last edited:
OP
OP
5280Racer

5280Racer

Reaction score
Dang man, lots of work in that truck. Looked good!

Yeah it was fun.. far to expensive to drag race a brick!!! was certified for 8.50!!! I switched to road racing then I had a little girl so back to Jeeps and exploring as a family.. and enjoying retirement!!

1185595_10151529498747606_1881140434_n_zps44ac2d59.jpg

OP
OP
5280Racer

5280Racer

Reaction score
for the money I would go FTS it is a knuckle lift so track width will increase up front but u can change the offset of your wheels to adapt for that.

oddly zone is not bad for a budget lift and the best thing about them is the customer service they are all about taking care of the customer.

we put FTS on all the trucks we sell. and run 20x12s on most of them

we don't have any of the older body styles in stock. but im sure there are a few of the newer ones with 20x12 if you want to see what they look like http://www.arkansasdirectauto.net/vehicles

I appreciate it.. I wouldn't be opposed to a knuckle lift.. I keep thinking of the Zone lift and its basically BDS and I can add spacers to the rear to even the stance correct? it doesn't pull anything its a pavement pounder and goes into the Mountains on level 1 trails.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yes can add 1.5" spacers for the rear to even track width. Plus thing on zone is the upper adjustable trailing arms for getting pinion angle set to match.

OP
OP
5280Racer

5280Racer

Reaction score
Yes can add 1.5" spacers for the rear to even track width. Plus thing on zone is the upper adjustable trailing arms for getting pinion angle set to match.

The only thing I don't like about the bullet proof kit is the upper citron arms are dropped... I feel that could be a weak link and not safe... thats why I would prefer a knuckle lift.. then use the pro comp rear parts them make some of my own control arms ..

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the bullet proof kit is the upper citron arms are dropped... I feel that could be a weak link and not safe... thats why I would prefer a knuckle lift.. then use the pro comp rear parts them make some of my own control arms ..

I honestly like the GOOD upper control arm dorps. they are made of some very heavy metal, and you shouldn't have any problems

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I like the one piece lower diff box and that it keeps stock track width. The upper drop mounts aren't bad to me. Still like pro comp rear drop brackets.

OP
OP
5280Racer

5280Racer

Reaction score
I like the one piece lower diff box and that it keeps stock track width. The upper drop mounts aren't bad to me. Still like pro comp rear drop brackets.

I don't disagree.. I sent my info in to become a dealer for Bullet proof.... So we shall see what happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415

Latest posts