New to the forum - ready to buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, looking forward to owning one of these soon
Yeah good choice for a safe, reliable, comfortable family vehicle. Depending on how long you keep your vehicles and your situation with family/friends nearby, more kids in the future, or hauling your gear and/or stuff from Home Depot for house repairs…consider getting a long wheel base. LWB is so much more useful in these situations and it doesn’t cost more in the aftermarket.

Last edited:

tdebacker

Reaction score
That said, I'm keeping this '02 as long as I possibly can. I can't stand the dash layouts on any of the new vehicles. I refuse to touch any vehicle with a touch screen. I need physical knobs.
See all the A/C controls, volume, radio station seek, etc are all still buttons.

I use to say the same, and them I rented a '20 Yukon and got spoiled with cooled seats, built-in Google Maps, all the info in the gauge cluster, and reliability:Big Laugh: plus I really love the layout.

Now I drive a '17 Suburban Premier. All the important things like temperatures control, fan setting, volume, radio station, 4WD, and headlights are all large knobs.

In fact I think there's more knobs than my dad's '06 Sierra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B