Looking for help in SE Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dboii313

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi TYF, my name is Bobby, Ive been a member for a couple of years and have solely been reading and learning from you all on here. Im in the process of getting my 2000 Chevy Suburban together and wanted to know if there is anyone in the SE Michigan area that can help with welding in some new patch panels for the rear quarters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

alacran

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you get them from a junk yard? just asking because im in the same boat. i need to replace mine.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi TYF, my name is Bobby, Ive been a member for a couple of years and have solely been reading and learning from you all on here. Im in the process of getting my 2000 Chevy Suburban together and wanted to know if there is anyone in the SE Michigan area that can help with welding in some new patch panels for the rear quarters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pics of these psych panels you speak of?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natenate