Looking for a Denali/6.2L Stock Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that upgraded to either the GMC Performance Exhaust, Corsa, etc., I am looking for a stock exhaust. Ideally, within a few hours drive of Charlotte or I will pay shipping costs via UPS. Anyone that upgraded still have their stock exhaust? Needs to be a quad tip version since I have a Denali/6.2L.

Reddevil96

Reaction score
I would love to sell you my stock 800 miles exhaust, but I have not purchased new yet. struggling to spend 2k for gm cat back.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that upgraded to either the GMC Performance Exhaust, Corsa, etc., I am looking for a stock exhaust. Ideally, within a few hours drive of Charlotte or I will pay shipping costs via UPS. Anyone that upgraded still have their stock exhaust? Needs to be a quad tip version since I have a Denali/6.2L.
What you paying

OP
OP
L

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, still looking

To add to my OP, I have a standard Denali, not an XL.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ljn21 what happened to your factory exhaust? Did you buy a Yukon with aftermarket and don’t like it? I’ve got a factory exhaust that will be available in mid Feb possibly as I ordered a GM performance exhaust.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ljn21 what happened to your factory exhaust? Did you buy a Yukon with aftermarket and don’t like it? I’ve got a factory exhaust that will be available in mid Feb possibly as I ordered a GM performance exhaust.
We bought the GM Performance Exhaust and had the dealer install, I didn’t really think about my wife not liking it since it’s a mild sound upgrade and told the dealer we didn’t want our stock exhaust so they scrapped it. I’ll send you a PM about your stock exhaust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972