looking at buying a 2011...Good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I made an offer of $17K and they will let me know tomorrow afternoon once the manager has a chance to look over the offer. It checks all my boxes to include Heavy duty tow package and G80. The 2nd row captains chairs is just icing on the cake. Will be great for my two car seats. I've been looking for a PPV for a long time but the ones that came with all the options like an LS are priced too high. So i just bought some PPV wheels and that will suffice for me lol. Was $17K a good offer? Should I have went lower? Feedback please and thank you. Ohh, my other tahoe is going to the wife in the divorce, hence another buy. I want a 2018 but dont want $650+ monthly payments especially since i want to purchase another home next summer. This will have a much smaller financial footprint. Thanks for your feedback.

Tahoe 6.JPG Tahoe 5.JPG Tahoe 4.JPG Tahoe 3.JPG Tahoe 1.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think $17K is a little high, but I know used vehicle prices are quite elevated these days and it has fairly low miles. This is based on some assumptions about what this vehicle has for options as I don’t know the trim package and stuff like that, but a quick peek at KBB.com as a average equipped tahoe and they show the average range is closer to $15K-$16K.

OP
OP
L

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a start. Ive ran KBB and NADA based on how its equipped. If you think i can get away with lower, ill definitely try. Just to note, it does not have sunroof, not 4x4 and does not have NAV or DVD entertainment.

6F84819F-8BF4-469B-8C69-06A559CA8CBA.png 1B3F6CB2-B134-48F7-B7BB-A7B5AC017595.png

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the fact that is only has 50K miles is what’s driving that price.

I say stick with your offer and see what the manager comes back with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator