logically thinking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
say if i got a supercharger for my truck okay? and say the trans in my truck i know right now isnt strong enough for it but with only 90,*** miles 4L60E with a shift kit in it.. would it be better to see how far it goes and to blow it up or sell it now and put money to a 4L80E? i think its a pretty easy decision to make here, but i was just thinking.. same with my motor, should i put it on it now and drive for a while, or should i build my motor up before putting it on??? advice?? thanks! haha :Handshake:

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha i dont have any. i wanna make her chips the gears sucka. my shift kit hits kinda hard too. with getting a 4l80e then id have to get another shift kit installed : (

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
after watching the video of the S/C and all the talk about superchargers i think we all crave one now..cause you gotta have goals.haha. but i think good brakes are a must first....and ATOMIC i say make a video and try to break stuff..that sounds funnest!!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
after watching the video of the S/C and all the talk about superchargers i think we all crave one now..cause you gotta have goals.haha. but i think good brakes are a must first....and ATOMIC i say make a video and try to break stuff..that sounds funnest!!

ive been on a lookout for a tbi charger for way to long. 2 yrs ago i started looking and havent seen anything cross my path until a week ago or so. good brakes can come next after i buy the charger : ) for my year, its impossible to find a good charger. i dont perfer new since the cost and well i cant even find any new ones out there.. wynjammer supercharger for my truck doesnt look right.. and besides they made the intake tube on the wrong side of the truck.. here..

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
hey man. Take your time and get your motor ready for boost. Like me. If i had the money i would be able to drop a blower pushing 12psi and put down in the 600 area. My motor is set for it right now

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
but if it breaks, it gives me a reason to rebuild it or a new one 5 times stronger then factory.. i just wanna see this truck try and hook up and see how far she goes.. lol .. opps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts