Lighting Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe and im looking to make my low beams brighter without buy HID Lights even though i might have to

Please Post Your Favorite and Brightest Light Bulb
or The Name of you HID and if you had to alter anything

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
its $40 for a Low beam HID kit from DDM tuning thats the same price as a pair of Silver star bulbs just get the HIDs! I got mine from them have had them in my NBS tahoe for obout three years no issuse!

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time - Get HID's .. Your going to end up there anyhow... so may as well spend less and do it right. you will be WOWED! :)

I have HID's with Depo lenses.. I can not tell you what a difference it made.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my HIDs from lighting623 on Ebay. They have kits now as low as $37 shipped. Back when I bought mine two years ago, I paid over 50 for them. I also have them plugged directly into my stock headlight plugs, no relay harness or anything. Just mount the ballast, and then plug and play. And zero problems so far and I have had them for well over 2 years now. My truck is a 2001 by the way.