Light assembly 04 sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

levilarsen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I know this will sound stupid but does anyone know what light it is under the bright lights in the same assembly as the blinker but closest to the middle of the suburban

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Firewolf

Reaction score
Daytime Running Lights. Only comes on while in any gear except park. I believe its listed as a 4114, but I use a 3157 and it works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Daytime Running Lights. Only comes on while in any gear except park. I believe its listed as a 4114, but I use a 3157 and it works just fine.

There is a reason for the specific bulb. They are on ALOT. The 3157s will burn those sockets to hell over time. Common mistake /problem.

Firewolf

Reaction score
There is a reason for the specific bulb. They are on ALOT. The 3157s will burn those sockets to hell over time. Common mistake /problem.

Interesting..... thinking of going LED. Only reason I went with 3157 is I am running amber bulbs. Ill check on ‘em tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
L

levilarsen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I figure I'll go with zevo LEDs if we're on the right page nice and bright and don't use to much power shouldn't burn the socket right

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
And there's no switch to those are there I'm thinking maybe they just burnt out and the old owner never replaced them or something

They're the DRLs. They burn out alot because they're on all the time. Plenty of people don't change them because they don't even know they're off. There is no warning /signal if they burn out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900