Lifting My silverado.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
bye bye warranty. But when you lift and put larger tires on, your going to loose a lot of preformance. I would reccommend adding some bolt ons to your budget, then a BB tune.

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
If it voids the warranty i am not to worried about it but, if there is a way i can lift and keep warranty I'd love to know.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That price is outrageous.... Pro Comp is decent...Looks into BDS, Pro Comp, Fabtech. Really depends what you're going for, size of tire, backspacing on wheel, etc etc. What exactly are you trying to do by lifting it. Look on GMFS for more suggestions on it.

And no, your warranty won't go away in full...look at my truck, I just got my tranny and rear end replaced under warranty.

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Yea i didn't think it would. BTW your truck is badass. I am looking to go with 35s with that 6" kit and KMC Revolvers. This is the first truck i will have attempted to lift so i appreciate the help guys. will do on checking out GMFS i was just about to make a thread there.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bet you could run 37's with that lift.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro Comp measures a true 6. Without a coil spacer it would be unlikely run 37's without some serious rubbing...I'm not sure you're down to cut up the truck. The Fabtech measures a true 8" and with a coil spacer it clears 37's almost perfectly. This is if you want to stuff the truck. There's a reason I'm keeping the 37's for my new setup....I'm tired of ******* up the fenders.

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I'm good with 35s do you think they would look alright. And naw i dont want to do any cutting.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35's will be fine with the Pro Comp...hell, 35's would be fine with Fabtech as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia