Lifting 2003 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

redneck24v

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
will the spacers not affect the autoride or have any hindrance to them?

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes...they will...your talking about coil spacers? or a body lift?

with a body lift, no....they wont affect the AutoRide

with coil spacers, yes, they will, you will have to get longer links...which I can cut for you and mail in a regular paper envelope if you want.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
yeah, im not to familiar with autoride but it looks like Blizzard has the answer. I say go for it.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...It would be a test situation as I have never made longer links...I made my shorter links and they work perfect though so I can use the same math and make longer links...or you guys can do it if you want...I just already have the right size metal rods.

The stock links are 4 inches long. For every in lowered, you much cut 1/4 inch off the link. For ever inch lifted, you must ADD 1/4 inch to the link

So if you add a 3 inch lift to your truck, your stock 4 inch links must be 4 3/4 inch long...since you need to add 3/4 inch after lifting truck

Nick05LT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up an old thread but how did this turn out and what size rod was used. I'm looking into doing the same thing with my 05' hoe.

isenegger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
to fit 33s your gonna need keys and spacers. Ford F150 keys will give you 2-2.5"s. Spacers range anywhere from 1 to 3"s. I would go with a 1.5" spacer.

Ford keys
1.5" Spacer
17 Addicts
33s
DSCN4690.jpg

that looks good. i want that stance. are these the green keys? what size tire is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts