Lifted/leveled Reverse it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeLTZ2012

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replacing the blown air shocks should lift the rear an inch or two.
Just did replacement myself with the rebuilt Arnott"s

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried these? Very cheap, but if I replaced with these, would i get the dash light issue?
View attachment 265217
I would get the Arnotts, those Chinese ones won’t last a year. Ask @adventurenali92 about that. And figure on their compressor too, it’s most likely shot. Somebody might have pulled the fuse or disconnected it though to save it. You’ll have to do some troubleshooting. Your ride will improve with new Arnotts. If you decide to replace with standard shocks you need to replace the springs to Z71’s or use Arnotts passive kit.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get the Arnotts, those Chinese ones won’t last a year. Ask @adventurenali92 about that. And figure on their compressor too, it’s most likely shot. Somebody might have pulled the fuse or disconnected it though to save it. You’ll have to do some troubleshooting. Your ride will improve with new Arnotts. If you decide to replace with standard shocks you need to replace the springs to Z71’s or use Arnotts passive kit.
Yup.... I thought I was getting genuine arnott shocks, and for them cheap on ebay. Cheap Chinese knock offs showed up in the box. And in less than a year, I was driving in the snow, and managed to drive over a huge rut in the snow from where rain had melted the snow down to the pavement, and when I went over the rut not knowing, my rear passenger shock full extended, and when it compressed again it blew the air bladder off the shock. do yourself a favor and spend the money on the new genuine arnott shocks. Spend the money once, get the good quality and reliability out of them and improve you’re ride quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157