Lifted Escalade beside muah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea its a cover up.

33772260005_large.jpg

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats pretty damn sweet, was that in truckin' before? it looks familiar..

not real sure but it has hugeee clear mud flaps.

i bet they are expensive to lift!!

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Not feeling it!

Oh and RT...........:slap:

he must be an admin or something?

sorry man. your comments always make me laugh so i just remembered someone on here liked lifted more than lowered.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love lifted more than lowered. I like the lowered look but I'd rather lift and put big tires on it. Plus you won't scratch your rims or bumpers on curbs and what not. Plus you are still the ***** IMO even if you are sittin lowered on 24's when a lifted Silverado 1500 on 20's, 37" tires, and a huge lift and they are lookin down at you. but that is just the way we are here in Kentucky. We have our own little truck thing here in Henderson compared to the surrounding areas.

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love lifted more than lowered. I like the lowered look but I'd rather lift and put big tires on it. Plus you won't scratch your rims or bumpers on curbs and what not. Plus you are still the ***** IMO even if you are sittin lowered on 24's when a lifted Silverado 1500 on 20's, 37" tires, and a huge lift and they are lookin down at you. but that is just the way we are here in Kentucky. We have our own little truck thing here in Henderson compared to the surrounding areas.

must be a little different lowered on 6s. i havent been the ***** to a 1500 on 20s but maybe my boys 2500 on 24s and 37s. i actually really like both kinds of truck if their mods are done tastefully.

33870260011_large.jpg

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Meh not feeling it. To lift a truck proper it can't have any cvs :imo:

DSC01453.jpg

done_005.jpg

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
/\ I always wonder how the hell you're supposed to get into some of those trucks. That would be cute if you went to the gym or work or something and pulled a muscle in your back, have fun getting home hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez