Leveling Kit with Autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
I do not know much at all about suspensions and messing with them but I do want to level my Tahoe. Its to high in the back. Do you guys know if I can do this on a tahoe with autoride?

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good question... sub'n for response...hmm no answer yet..maybe ill just email Truxxx and ask them.

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes you can. Belltech has a rear kit 2.5 drop for autoride wil work out great. Pm me if you have any questions.

SFDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing, but i want to lower the rear end. I was just wondering where to buy and have it installed in my area? I'm new to this forum so I can't PM DJM.

arod3776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing, but i want to lower the rear end. I was just wondering where to buy and have it installed in my area? I'm new to this forum so I can't PM DJM.

make sure your truck has autoride first, i made the mistake of thinking my 03 slt had autoride and passed up on a few deals on here. come to find out it wasnt autoride, luckly i bought a kit and was only out 37.00 dollars cause i bought air brackets from ground force.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo