lets talk towels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Im about to order some stuff from GGD and want to figure out what towels to order. I was thinking 2 or 3 16x24 ultra mf towels, 2 window towels and a couple of his large waffle weave towels for drying. any input?

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a little foam brush or some extra little towels if you don't have any to clean the crack etc.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I'd also get some cheap terry cloth or microfiber towels from Target or Wal-Mart. I use them on wheels/rims, exterior trim, and under the hood. I can't see the point in using a brand new $30 microfiber towel for doing that stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Also the waffle weave towels are awesome!

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
i have a waffle weave from GGD and i love that thing.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
i got a pretty good deal on some bath towels (like 10 of em).. just cut them into 1ft by 1ft squares and use them on everything excpet the paint (which gets chamois'd and then light polish with a microfiber)

Just wash em once you get a pile of dirty squares.. pretty handy. Usually the dirtier they get.. the more wheel well and wheel duties they aquire :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr