Left Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is about as many lanes as we have right here, but you won't ever find me camped out in the right lane
Yes, that's what I'm talking about)) cool track by the way)) but you must admit that in such conditions it is better that the mirror is such that you see as much as possible in it on the left. And I didn't have to turn my head with such a ride))

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My suggestion for the mirrors comes from several other professional drivers, including law enforcement. It is not soley from me.
I'm surprised now, do you have a problem ordering a convex left mirror? After all, it is not difficult, and I am sure that there are mirror workshops that provide these services)) even more so for the police))

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I'm talking about)) cool track by the way)) but you must admit that in such conditions it is better that the mirror is such that you see as much as possible in it on the left. And I didn't have to turn my head with such a ride))
I usually have mine adjusted for the best view I am so used to it I think a different style mirror would throw my perception off. In order to show a larger view the mirror must have a curvature or some form of manipulation?

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually have mine adjusted for the best view I am so used to it I think a different style mirror would throw my perception off. In order to show a larger view the mirror must have a curvature or some form of manipulation?
Yes, it is curved. It is convex, just like your right mirror. But there is no need to glue round or rectangular panoramic small mirrors))

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different countries, so different rules(of engagement lol).
As I understand it, you have been trying to change the law about the left mirror for many years. Because now European automakers are forced to remove their convex left mirrors and put flat ones for the United States

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I canNOT wait until the Euro part numbers for driver side mirrors show up in this thread ...
There is no party number)) in particular, GMC, in principle, does not officially mess with Europe or Russia. Tahoe and Escalades we have European mirrors left. In my case, there is a mirror master who cuts out mirror elements for specific cars from a piece of mirror, and then simply re-glues the heated back on them. Damn, if you are so interested in this topic, I can try to find out. Is it possible to send a mirror from Russia to the USA))

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I canNOT wait until the Euro part numbers for driver side mirrors show up in this thread ...
I clarified, yes, i can send a mirror from Russia to the United States. Which car do you need a mirror on

Last edited:

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'02 Tahoe (in my sig).
But why would there not be a European GMT800 driver side mirror part number?
How would anyone in the Schengen with a Tahoe / Yukon / Suburban / Escalade order a replacement driver side mirror?

OP
OP
Vladimir2306

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'02 Tahoe (in my sig).
But why would there not be a European GMT800 driver side mirror part number?
How would anyone in the Schengen with a Tahoe / Yukon / Suburban / Escalade order a replacement driver side mirror?
I'll find out from the guys who have a Tahoe 800. Do they have European mirrors)) in the Schengen area, these cars are generally popular)) there in some countries the price per liter of gasoline reaches $ 2-2,5)) so they prefer diesel small cars more))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo