led tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen those led tailights on a cadilac deville? where there are like a billions pixels that make the brake light hella bright?
i hope im mentioning the right vehicle. well anyways i want to switch out my tail light but cant really find something like that. Anyone seen something similar to that will fit a 95 yukon?
something like this
26280230138_medium.jpg

but NOTHING like this
img.jpg

doubt those cadilac ones would fit but just asking to see if anyone seen them, i cant fins ish! not even on ebay.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking too, the closest that I've found is a manufacturer called kasie/eurostar thats sold here;
https://www.matrixracing.com/p-2422-88-98-chevy-cktahoesuburban-eurostar-red-chrome-housing-clear-lens-led-altezza-tail-lights.aspx
Colors are clear/smoked/rubyred, the link is ruby red, just google eurostar tail lights to see the other colors.

Another Manufacturer IPCW has these lights; There are some 40 leds in it, again clear,chrome,smoked,black are the colors. But I don't really like them 'cuz they don't go all the way to the top like the first ones I showed you.
https://www.matrixracing.com/p-3427-99-00-cadillac-escalade-88-98-ck-led-tail-lights.aspx

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Thought you guys would know this already. Go order an LMC Truck Catalog. They make one just for our vehicle. Tons of parts to look through, and decent prices. Plenty of LED Tail lights in that.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah..LMC and STYLIN....OVER PRICED

"thought you'd know that already"

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I just took a look at the LMC Online Catalog page 58. They only had one page of tail light assemblies and they only featured one manufacturer IPCW, and they were only the 21 LED style, they didn't even list IPCW's 44LED style, and they were overpriced as compared to EBAY by a factor of 50%.
Thanks anyways though...

While we are at it, I have looked through the product offerings of the following manufacturers;
Anzo
Eurostar/Kaisei
IPCW

Are there any other manufacturers that I missed?
JDM is not a manufacturer, just the generic name of a style; Japan Domestic Market
I know, I've tried looking already...

Just like yukonaetahoe, I am looking for the Cadilac style led tail lights.

OP
OP
yukonaetahoe

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that I missed?
JDM is not a manufacturer, just the generic name of a style; Japan Domestic Market
I know, I've tried looking already...

Just like yukonaetahoe, I am looking for the Cadilac style led tail lights.

yeah ive looked through LMC catalog too and nothing but crap tail lights, i guess our only chance is making one lol that sucks
you know what bug me most about our tail lgihts is the top 1/4 of the actual tail light that has no light to it. i hate that. why didint they just put in a bulb in there stupid crap hahahaha well i guess ima just keep my orignal tail lighst and use a hid bulb in it to make it brighter and maybe do a very light tint on it to make it a dark red.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I personally like the Altezza lights that are on the website, 99Yuk posted up. I have the red ones with the clear back up light. They are clean and simple. Not sure if they are what you guys are looking for though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n