LED replacement source... is there just one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan Blatter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I've done a lot of searching around for LED replacement bulbs for all of my exterior lights. (Or so I feel) Why is it that I can't seem to find one supplier for all the bulbs. (DRL, TSL, fogs, low beam etc.)
The point is, I would like to have all of the lighting to be roughly the same quality and color throughout. (Preferably 6k or 5k)

Can anyone who has replaced all their bulbs to LEDs chime in with what works, looks good, or where to get them all at once? Or maybe what has been used and looks uniform? Pics would be enjoyed.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've mostly replaced every single bulb with LEDs but from different sources. For DRL and Turn I got switchbacks from superbrightled.com. The color is around 5k and look pure white and bright as hell at night. I had LEDs for fogs at one point but went with 25w 3k HID instead. The rest I've gotten from vleds.com. Those two site would have everything you need and are in my opinion the best.

f2ff686c48b1cde9bee89df17c5f330d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've mostly replaced every single bulb with LEDs but from different sources. For DRL and Turn I got switchbacks from superbrightled.com. The color is around 5k and look pure white and bright as hell at night. I had LEDs for fogs at one point but went with 25w 3k HID instead. The rest I've gotten from vleds.com. Those two site would have everything you need and are in my opinion the best.

f2ff686c48b1cde9bee89df17c5f330d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Agreed

Just did my interior lights and puddles with superbrite leds, and they look great.

EnigmaMan

Reaction score
Check out my post that I just did on the JDM ASTAR LED Bulbs for turn signal, FOG and Headlights. I also threw up some photos / video of it in action as well (its in this section)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n