LED flasher

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a flasher on Amazon...............BUT

So I was fine with the LEDs bulbs in the park/corner lights, but as soon as I put LED bulbs in the taillights.......everything went to max bright and nothing would flash. So I have removed the rear LEDs bulbs for right now.

One last weird thing. With the truck running and the lights on, the turn signal indicators are illuminated all the time, but will blink when triggered. NOTE: I have LED bulbs in the cluster too, i guess even with the flasher there is not enough load on the system.

Guess I need to try a better flasher.......... any recommendations from my fellow GMT400 owners?

OP
OP
fastpat

fastpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The turn signal flasher and the emergency flashers are different, even if both are controlled from the same module. On my F-350, I have a LED bulb (both brake and tail lights in one) on the right side and the OEM bulbs on the left. The turn signal module flashes the right turn signal very fast and the left normally. When I engage the emergency flasher, both are flashed at the same rate.

I'd call SuperBright LEDs and ask them what you need.