Last pic of it at this height 6inch super lift going under it on wednsday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok kinda rushed the pics but i will get better ones , definitly turning into a BEAST , I CANT EVEN DRIVE IT NOW DAMNIT!!! but i did drive it around the complex a little i rub so im working on trimming a little bit , need to pop in the add a leafs and crank maybe an inch or so , xmas wife said she will get me a body lift im thinking 1 inch or 2 inch . 3 i think is too much .... ENJOY will update my pictures and my build thread tonight NEEDS A BATH
CUSTOM.jpg
custom4.jpg
custom3.jpg
custom2.jpg

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!! and in only 36 minutes:party33: jk

Those look mean! definitely works for your truck, and yeah, a little more lift will help the look greatly.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im actually rubbing on both the front bumper and the back of the front fender , these things HOWL , actually louder than expected not quite as bad as TSL swampers but pretty close

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea plan on cranking the keys and add a leaf next week and hopefully santa brings me a 1 or 2 inch body lift

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz