Kicker subwoofer kit now on Chevrolet Accessories Site, Anyone installed yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItIsWhatItIs

Reaction score
Searched randomly today and found this. It doesn’t give much info on what all systems it’s compatible with, but when I put in the vin for my high country it doesn’t appear in the available accessories so I’m guessing it’s for the lower trim systems only. But this gives me hope that options are coming.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Searched randomly today and found this. It doesn’t give much info on what all systems it’s compatible with, but when I put in the vin for my high country it doesn’t appear in the available accessories so I’m guessing it’s for the lower trim systems only. But this gives me hope that options are coming.
This has been available since 2015, I can’t find many user input on this sub. I’d like to know if the $600+300 for the install is worth it. How much bass do you actually get ?

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been available since 2015, I can’t find many user input on this sub. I’d like to know if the $600+300 for the install is worth it. How much bass do you actually get ?
1 shallow speaker
200 watts

For $900....i'd source an alt solution.

Sundown under rates the RMS. Had 2 of these X8's on a 3,000 sundown amp and no issues nor blown voice coil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts