Just picked her up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC!

Looks to be in excellent condition!

Mileage at 110K is good as long as it was serviced on schedule. I have another +45K miles on my 2016 Hoe.

OP
OP
A

Arevell115

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC!

Looks to be in excellent condition!

Mileage at 110K is good as long as it was serviced on schedule. I have another +45K miles on my 2016 Hoe.
It will probably only see 5-7k miles a year from my wife so thats a plus. Service records have been tough to come by but a trusted mechanic gave it the all clear. Digging into the 100kish maintenance rabbit hole and main concern is obviously the transmission. Not too sure if we want to open pandoras box as it shifts smooth like it should. Its probably due for a tune up as well

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will probably only see 5-7k miles a year from my wife so thats a plus. Service records have been tough to come by but a trusted mechanic gave it the all clear. Digging into the 100kish maintenance rabbit hole and main concern is obviously the transmission. Not too sure if we want to open pandoras box as it shifts smooth like it should. Its probably due for a tune up as well
Yours is barely broken in! The miles are pretty low, but you’re smart to stay in front of PM.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in the lower temp thermostat and change the fluid. Then do it every 40K miles. Not changing it is a surefire way to kill it, the fluid was dead a long time ago.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely be on top of the paint because the k2xx in black or dark colors had paint issues. I would wax it every 3-4 months. Keep it out of the sun. You could also give it a ceramic coat.

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 Yukon XL SLT w/ 110k on the clock. Very clean and runs mint so far. We shall see!
Curious what you paid, mind sharing? I have a 2017 Tahoe LT just about to hit 80k miles, wondering what higher mileage is selling for now.

Really want to keep mine, wondering if value drop off after 100k - would consider selling, but really like my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork