Just grabbed a 2011 2WD PPV 130K for $5000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PopoPackage2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, ill post pics tomorrow. Info all in title really.

Just got out of the Jeep realm, which was short lived as my 4.7HO grand cherokee's valvetrain blew up- Was going to buy a newer Jeep then realized they all have heads made from Play-Doh and are overpriced as hell- glad I didn't.

It has a couple things going on with it but overall the motor and tranny are rock solid.

I had a few questions. My passenger rear blinker does not work, I thought it was a bulb but its a short somewhere? Rear driver side door lock does not work right, will open from inside. both passenger rear windows don't roll down, but make a click when I try to. I have been scrolling the forum, seems like a possibility some of these things may be related as it is a PPV truck. Spotlight is not working.

Front AC vents dont blow- Id imagine its the front blower motor.

I changed the oil tonight right after I picked it up. Need to clean K&N filter, top coolant off. Tomorrow begins the hunt for blown fuses/electrical gremlins (I'm praying not nightmares). Frame and undercarriage/engine bay are pretty mint.

Considering the $5000 I paid for it, I am a happy camper. Will post pics tomorrow. Any advice on my problems stated will be appreciated.

I have a set of MINT JK Wrangler tires P255/75/R17 that I am going to throw on, as the tires that came on the truck are beat. I am aware it will play with the wheel speed sensors/speedo a little. Need to replace rear shocks.

OP
OP
PopoPackage2011

PopoPackage2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. The K9 emblem on the roof is neat.
Paints eh, I mean its a police truck ffs. Chips all over the grille area, and bumpers, but hey $5K for a truck with 130K, 0 rust underneath, strong engine, tranny and rear, im a happy guy. I see LTs of the same year for more mileage going for $13K fully loaded with rust and interior smells like ass.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ppv already comes lowered. I'd use the extra hot and positive wires for led pods or something. Exhaust and tune drive it until the wheels fall off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019