Just got my 3" body lift for my 2dr HOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calvert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought it last week from a freind for 75 bucks! It was never opened, still has all the bolts and nuts and brakets wrapped in plastic.. BDS suspensions all i need now is the steering extension and im installin! cant wait to see all my new goodies go on the hoe

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get a before and after picture for us. I would also soak all the bolts in PB blaster the day before.

OP
OP
C

calvert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dreed1207
[/URL][/IMG]

this is now but i have the body lift, 35s and some new 17s as well for the old girl
thanks for the advise.. anything else i need to kno about before hand?

Last edited:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
35's will be a little stuffed with just a body lift. More advice, take your time and be ready for a bolt to break

young_2010_chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dreed1207
[/URL][/IMG]

this is now but i have the body lift, 35s and some new 17s as well for the old girl
thanks for the advise.. anything else i need to kno about before hand?

hey let me no hoe it works with the 35s and the body lift like if it rubs or not tcuz thats what i want to do but ive heard that it jus ain enough

asley2010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i haven't seen its picture but i think the price u pay is ok.
What color is it?

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely make sure u spray the shit outta the bolts with the pb blaster day b4 i broke my pass side rear bolt and had to drill a hole in my body to end up drilling it out and putting a nut on the new bolt, pain in the damn ass

take your time

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely make sure u spray the shit outta the bolts with the pb blaster day b4 i broke my pass side rear bolt and had to drill a hole in my body to end up drilling it out and putting a nut on the new bolt, pain in the damn ass

take your time

what all did u install with ur BL new fuel lines? extensions on anything else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget

Latest posts