Just curious, how rare is this combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my pet peeves is never being able to find anything on the lot that doesn’t have an all black interior, especially in silver. I’m just not a fan of that much black. It’s like an emo middle schooler designed it. ;)

We had two silver Suburbans with black inside before I special ordered a silver XL Denali with Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere inside. The current Blue Suburban has the brown seats and black dash. Anyway, I really like the new one.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the nicest truck/suv leather interior colors I saw was in a Laforza. This truck is about the size of an older Chevy Blazer. I first noticed it was, I read a badge on the lower front fender..
" Pinafarina "..... ( Huh? ..ya know Ferrari ???)..... Yea, cool.... Italian made truck - for their military. They made more trucks than engine/drive trains. An American bought the remaining trucks, imported them to the US. ( Escondido, Calif - north of San Diego )
We're talking about 25 years ago.....
It had ( I believe a Ford engine/ drivetrain )..... But since it was manufactured in Italy, Lamborghini contracted the interior.
So it had Lamborghini leather.

Nice.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my pet peeves is never being able to find anything on the lot that doesn’t have an all black interior, especially in silver. I’m just not a fan of that much black. It’s like an emo middle schooler designed it. ;)

We had two silver Suburbans with black inside before I special ordered a silver XL Denali with Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere inside. The current Blue Suburban has the brown seats and black dash. Anyway, I really like the new one.
Funny thing. I’m one who prefers a dark interior because it does not show the dirt from every day use on the seats or steering wheel.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing. I’m one who prefers a dark interior because it does not show the dirt from every day use on the seats or steering wheel.

How dirty can your steering wheel get?

Dark carpet shows EVERYTHING. I have to vacuum my wife’s car at least once a week. Brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792