Just bought a mint 1995 Tahoe...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derekjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, this will be my fourth OBS Tahoe. This thing is immaculate. 66k miles, one owner, zero accidents. Stole it for $6000. Anything on the 1995 in particular I should be aware of? As I understand it, it is not a Vortec engine but the "older" style 350, not a huge deal in my opinion. Everything works, drives like a dream. It is the Z71 package. The only plans for now are a remote starter and to have 1-2 tiny dents pulled out. It only needs front brake rotors. Any suggestions on brand? I figured I'd just go OEM with the AC Delco. Excited to take this baby home!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is hard to find a one owner like that..In my neck of the woods it would be on the 15th owner and neglected big time..Nice find!!

If it were me I would ONLY use OEM AC Delco!!

OP
OP
D

derekjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is hard to find a one owner like that..In my neck of the woods it would be on the 15th owner and neglected big time..Nice find!!

Thanks man. I would post pictures but the seller took the ad down already. He wanted $7000 originally, talked him down to $6000. He is the son of the owner who was an older gentleman that recently passed. The test drive really proved everything. Steering is tight, transmission shifts smoothly, no noises, no leaks, nothing. Still amazes me that every little thing works, even all the radio lights are still on lol. The ABS light was on, but I'm assuming it's the common sensor issue. I pulled the ABS fuse on my current one anyway. I will post pics as soon as it comes home.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I realize you posted this a year ago, but I absolutely agree. I have a 25 year old Harley and treat it the same way.

ALL OEM ALL THE TIME

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues