Just bought a Corsa Catback Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know I just purchased a Corsa Sport Catback Exhaust system for 640 bucks shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw another thread on here that said where someone found it all for a good price.

Check out streetsideauto.com if you are interested....everything looks good and I ordered on Tuesday and it was at my house on Thursday Morning!!!!!!!!

I will post an update with a review/pics later once I get it installed.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a freaken good price for a corsa exhaust system! thanks for sharing man. i was looking for a touring but touring seems be more expensive

Last edited:
OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the touring is the same price....i used the promotional code "camaro" to get an extra 30 bucks off....dont know if it will still work

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hhhhmmmmm....i just tried to get you the link but it looks like the touring is at about 820 bucks which is still way cheaper that anywhere else i have seen it.....also 35 bucks off right now for using the coupon code "late model"...........so 785 shipped for touring and 635 shipped for sport!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz