Just bought 2011 Yukon XL SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my yukon xl shift nice just one problem. When I press ether the back wiper switch or the back wiper wash switch it opens the back glass any thoughts?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my yukon xl shift nice just one problem. When I press ether the back wiper switch or the back wiper wash switch it opens the back glass any thoughts?

That's a new one to me! I reckon the water (washer fluid) or wiring is causing a short when it moves causing the window glass to open. There is a secret button just above the license plate that is probably rotted away by now.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Maybe, it is set up to help wash the inside of the window. :)

Seriously, as @swathdiver suggested, there may be an electrical issue in the switches in the rear door. See if the secret button works, first, or if you get similar weird results.

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Maybe, it is set up to help wash the inside of the window. :)

Seriously, as @swathdiver suggested, there may be an electrical issue in the switches in the rear door. See if the secret button works, first, or if you get similar weird results.
Secret button works checked that out after purchase

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum