Just added a new mention mod.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The site is saved!

@fluffybottomsgalore

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will make it easier asking for help on a specific thread or if you know of a member that can help on a thread. It will be overly used at first but once the newness wears off I think it will be an asset to the forum.

Yep, its usually gets blasted the first week or so then it calms down and becomes useful!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if you're going to stick to this idea for some reason, can you at least embed the two lines in little rectangle just like all the other info above it like location, name, etc?

It hurts my eyes and brain to see it like this.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over on the left all of our "personal" info is in a grid while the "mentioned" and "tagged' info is just below that in no man's land. Looks kinda cluttered and "messy". amirite @soulsea?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over on the left all of our "personal" info is in a grid while the "mentioned" and "tagged' info is just below that in no man's land. Looks kinda cluttered and "messy". amirite @soulsea?

Didn't even notice that, lol. I see exactly what he is talking about now.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:okay2:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah so, endless emails and forum notifications about shit that means less than nothing and adds zero in terms of content or user experience, in fact it detracts from it.

There's nothing more funny/tragic than when a homeowner focuses their energy in changing wallpaper when the foundation is cracking.

I think this is the kick in the ass I needed to move along ...

@whateverworks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972